We are thrilled to introduce this year’s board and position holders to our dedicated team of leaders at AWF. As we continue our mission to help our local veterans in need, we believe in the power of a strong and diverse leadership team to guide us towards success. Welcome/Congratulations to the following individuals who have graciously accepted these positions:
- Cassidy White – President and Co-Founder
- Joseph Kause – Vice President and Co-Founder
- April Gojkovich – Operations Manager
- Melanie Israel – Secretary
- Cari Miller – Treasurer
- Rachel Roberts – Merchandise Director
- Cathleen Blevins – Event Coordinator
- Craig Hannum – Suicide Prevention Coordinator
- Dewey Ulbright – Entertainment Director
- Emma Martin – Volunteer Coordinator
These outstanding individuals bring a wealth of experience, expertise, and passion to our organization. Their commitment to [help others and take care of those who are and have served our country aligns seamlessly with our mission, and we are confident that their contributions will play a crucial role in shaping the future of AWF.
We invite you to get to know our new board officials better and learn more about their vision for AWF. Feel free to connect with them at our upcoming sponsorship of “Meat Bingo” at the Corner Villa, on Monday, March 11th (Reservations are needed, contact Corner Villa at 208-748-6015).
Thank you for your continued support as we embark on this exciting new year with our leadership team. Together, we can make a lasting impact for our local veterans in need.